Via our friends at Charity Buzz:
The mounting anticipation of March Madness always gets basketball fans fired up and ready to root for their team in the NCAA tournament, but with the 2012 Final Four being held in New Orleans, fans will really have something to go wild over. Charitybuzz, the leading destination for online charity auctions is giving diehard fans a chance to follow the Madness all the way to New Orleans for the Final Four, with an auction package that will make this years’ tournament unforgettable.
On the auction block to benefit Morristown Neighborhood House is the ultimate Final 4 experience that includes:
• · 2 Upper Level “Behind the Basket” tickets to the Semi-Finals on Saturday, March 31, 2012 and the Championship game on Monday, April 2, 2012
• · 2 tickets to Bracket Town, the Final Four Fan Fest
• · Private cocktail party with a Division I Head Coach
• · 4-night stay at Chateau Bourbon Hotel in downtown New Orleans
• · Deluxe motorcoach transportation from hotel to Saturday and Monday games
• · Complimentary booking service
Bidding is available through Thursday, February 16 at http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/2927147.
Morristown Neighborhood House is an organization that helps new immigrants and families confront economic challenges and foster cross-cultural acceptance.
Charitybuzz gives its bidders exclusive opportunities to make a difference and live their dreams through incredible online charity auctions with celebrities, athletes and luxury brands.