The Nike Kyrie 2 is one of the hottest sneaker releases of the 2015-16 season, without a doubt. Our man Fred Daniels, an up and coming photographer from Chicago, recently took a closer look at the shoe, putting together a photo essay on the Kyrie 2. Check out images from his photo essay above and see his other projects on his website and Instagram page.
Nike Kyrie 2: A Photo Essay
An up-close-and-personal look at the Kyrie 2.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: ‘I Definitely Want to Be One of the Best Players to Ever Play’
- Russell Westbrook: James Harden’s Greatness ‘Not Normal’
- Rick Carlisle: Luka Doncic ‘Having One of Those Magical Runs’
- Post Up: Luka Doncic Drops Career-High 42 Points in Win
- Another Sharife Cooper 30-PIECE! McEachern Wins Again! 🔥
- Jalen Green Hits Windmill Dunk with Bill Self Watching? 😱
- Josh Christopher & Dior Johnson Go CRAZY Against Alumni at Mayfair Madness 😳
- Shoulder Impingement Sidelines Kyrie Irving
- Terrence Clark Throws Down MEAN Dunk! Brewster Remains Undefeated! 😈
- Juju Murray CRAZY Jelly 🍇 in HEATED Putnam Science Game!
- Jalen Green & Nimari Burnett Drop 60 Points! Prolific Prep Gets EASY Win! 😳
- Best Backcourt in the Country? Brewster Academy CRUISES to Another Win! 😤
- Who’s Your FAVORITE Sophomore? Emoni Bates, Dior Johnson & More!
- VCU vs. LSU Gets HEATED! College Basketball is Back! 🏀
- Rockets To Waive Forward Ryan Anderson
- Knee Soreness Continues To Plague Brandon Ingram
- Dion Waiters: ‘It’s Not the End of My Story’
- LeBron James Was ‘Just Trying to Put on a Show’ for Kobe Bryant