In Sunday’s match up between the the L.A. Sparks and the New York Liberty, all sorts of fresh new footwear were ripping up the Garden’s hardwood. From Swin Cash to Jasmine Lister, different models of high top basketball shoes were on display. Browse through the photos by our man Gemini Keez to get a better look.
WNBA Kicks: L.A. Sparks vs New York Liberty (KICKS)
The best sneakers from New York's 79-70 win over Los Angeles on Sunday.
- Celtics Sign Yante Maten To Exhibit 10 Contract
- New York Liberty Win WNBA Draft Lottery
- Standout Players from the 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup
- 7-FOOT POINT GUARD? 😳 Thon’s Cousin Makur is UNREAL!
- James Harden: ‘I’m Going to Find a Way to Win a Championship, at Least One’
- Chris Paul 2.0?! Sharife Cooper Is The No. 1-Ranked POINT GOD 😈
- Michael Beasley Unlikely To Complete Deal With Pistons
- Kobe Bryant Talks FIBA World Cup, Growing Up in Italy, Coaching Style and More
- Darko Milicic To Return To Professional Basketball
- Zach LaVine: ‘I Don’t Wanna Go Home in April’
- Bobby Portis: ‘I Want to Be Sixth Man of the Year’
- Heat Sign Guard Mychal Mulder To Training Camp Deal
- New York Knicks Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Knicks Sign Amir Hinton To Exhibit 10 Contract
- Kenny Wooten Inks Training Camp Deal With Knicks
- Knicks Sign Lamar Peters To Camp Deal
- Knicks Sign Undrafted Forward V.J. King
- Timberwolves Agree To Exhibit 10 Deal With Jordan Murphy