Yesterday, it was reported that contract extension talks between the Bulls and forward Luol Deng stalled. Now, it looks like they’ll be shelved for at least a year, which will allow Deng to join an already loaded 2014 free agent class. Per the Chicago Tribune, “The agent for Luol Deng said Tuesday that the two-time All-Star forward would ‘certainly visit free agency’ next summer after being informed by Bulls management that contract extension talks will be tabled until after the 2013-14 season. ‘Luol has taken the position that he will definitely go through the free-agent process,’ said Herb Rudoy, Deng’s Chicago-based agent. reported early Tuesday that Deng’s contract extension talks had stalled. They never really began, two sources said, with the sides only talking in generalities and never even exchanging financial parameters. Rudoy said Tuesday that general manager Gar Forman informed him last week that no further talks will take place this offseason or during training camp. Forman declined to comment. The general manager said consistently over the summer that the Bulls would like to keep Deng long term. Forman also indicated this summer that an extension for Deng this offseason would be unlikely. ‘We value Luol,’ Forman said in July at the Vegas Summer League. The Mavericks and Lakers are two of the many high-profile teams projected to have salary-cap space next summer, when Deng’s six-year, $71 million deal expires.”