We’ll have more details after Wednesday morning’s press conference, but as of now we know that both Monta Ellis and the Golden State Warriors will be sued for sexual harassment by an as-of-yet unnamed plaintiff. Details courtesy of the Contra Costa Times: “The Warriors and guard Monta Ellis are being sued by a former employee for sexual harassment. According to an email from the Law Offices of Burton F. Boltuch, the plaintiff will file the suit Wednesday morning in Oakland at the Superior Court of Alameda County. Afterward, a press conference will be held to discuss the allegations. According to Boltuch, the plaintiff is accusing Ellis of sexually harassing her from November 2010 to January 2011. The accuser, according to Boltuch, has photo evidence of the harassment, which he claims was sent from Ellis’ cell phone to the plaintiff. The photo will be revealed – along with the identity of the accuser – at the press conference, Boltuch said. ‘You will be shocked when you see it,’ Boltuch said. ‘It’s pretty disgusting and graphic.’ The Warriors are being accused of covering for Ellis. Boltuch alleges his client was let go ‘because they wanted to cover it up.’ Boltuch said his client tried to resolve the matter previously, but the Warriors refused.”