If you happen to be in the vicinity of the NBA Finals, you might want to check out what NBA Nation has planned, specifically the NBA Jam Van. The details:
NBA Nation has activities for the fans.
WHO: A.C. Green – Los Angeles Lakers Legend (Thursday, June 12, 5:00-6:00 pm PT)
WHAT: Jam Van is an 18-wheel, 67-foot showtruck that transforms into 8,000 square feet of basketball playground. In addition to slam dunking on 7- to 10-foot rims and competing in shooting contests and drills on two courts, fans of all ages can participate in off-the-court activities for prizes, experience new video technology and enjoy Wrigley’s chewing gum samples. .
Jam Van activities include:
• Spearmint Shuffle – A twist on the average dance contest.
• Doublemint Dare – A basketball shooting contest against the clock.
• Juicy Fruit JAM-boree – Kid-friendly basketball basics.
• Big Red Relay – On-court relay race.
• Winter Fresh Knockout – A hoops contest to eliminate opponents.
• Measure Up Activities – Fans can compare their sizes to those of NBA and WNBA players.
• NBA Jam Van Video Arcade – Fans can challenge friends to the latest NBA video games.
• Wrigley’s Trivia Challenge – Fans can face off against each other to answer trivia using the latest touch-screen technology.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 10 – 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday, June 11 – 4:00pm – 7:30pm
Thursday, June 12 – 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday, June 13 – 4:00pm – 7:30pm
Saturday, June 14 – CLOSED
Sunday, June 15 – 12:00pm – 6:00pm
WHERE: Figueroa & 11th Street Lot
(Across from the Staples Center)
Now I really want some gum!