Defending Three-Point Contest winner Klay Thompson will return on All-Star Saturday Night against a field of three other All-Stars. The full list includes:
- Klay Thompson (third appearance)
- Kemba Walker
- Kyrie Irving (fourth appearance)
- Kyle Lowry (second appearance)
- Wesley Matthews (second appearance)
- Nick Young
- Eric Gordon
- CJ McCollum (second appearance)
With the exception of Irving (tied for twentieth), all the players are in the top-12 for three-pointers made. Gordon’s second with 170, trailing Stephen Curry. Gordon, Lowry, Thompson and Thomas are third-through-sixth in percentage entering Thursday’s games.
First-time participants include Kemba Walker, Nick Young and Eric Gordon. Kyrie Irving won the Contest in 2013. The Three-Point Contest gets underway on Saturday, February 18 on TNT.