September 3, 2013 12:21 pmFit Like A…
Gary Payton zooms into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
12:20 pmMoney Time
The ever-mouthy Lil’ Penny sweet-talks his way into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
August 27, 2012 11:08 amMaking Huarstory
The Nike Huarache 2K4 fits neatly into only one category: the KICKS Hall of Fame inductees.
August 20, 2012 11:46 amNew Age
Vince Carter leaped over Frédéric Weis and into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
November 9, 2011 11:35 amMake It Rain
Raw force and Reeboks put Shawn Kemp in the KICKS Hall of Fame.
November 7, 2011 11:00 amHis Heir-Ness
Kobe Bryant: Champion, MVP, KICKS Hall of Famer.
November 4, 2011 10:45 amInstant Classic
What would the KICKS Hall of Fame be without the Nike Air Max 95?
November 2, 2011 11:30 amIf The Cap Fits…
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s one-of-a-kind game granted him access to the KICKS Hall of Fame.
October 31, 2011 12:00 pmThe Big Innovator
Surprised to see Shaquille O’Neal in the KICKS Hall of Fame? Don’t be.
October 28, 2011 4:55 pmShow Of Force
Welcoming Bruce Kilgore—a Nike visionary—to the KICKS Hall of Fame.
October 27, 2011 12:05 pmQuestions and Answers
Why did it take so long for Allen Iverson to make the KICKS Hall of Fame?
October 26, 2011 12:30 pmRoll Model
Charles Barkley gave his shoes personality, and we gave him KICKS Hall of Fame honors.
October 21, 2011 11:36 amYoung HOF
Was there ever any doubt LeBron James would be a KICKS Hall of Famer?
October 20, 2011 12:05 pmKnight Moves
Nike’s head honcho, Phil Knight, brings the swoosh to the KICKS Hall of Fame.
October 19, 2011 12:15 pmThe Good Doc
Julius Erving is in just about every Hall of Fame, including the KICKS one.
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- New York Knicks Reportedly Offer Phil Jackson a Front-Office Role
- Ersan Ilyasova Suspended 1 Game for Punching Reggie Evans (VIDEO)
- Baylor’s Odyssey Sims Wins Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award
- Phil Jackson Reportedly Turned Down the New York Knicks
- Joakim Noah Says Carmelo Anthony Free Agency ‘Gossip’ Doesn’t Matter
- Kevin Love on Tyson Chandler Saying He Can’t Play D: ‘F*ck Him’
- Kobe Bryant Thanks LA Clippers for 48-Point Beat Down
- LeBron James Happy to Mentor Paul George
- Chris Bosh Wants to Retire … in Six Years
- View All »