October 18, 2011 12:10 pmAll Pumped Up
DeCovan “Dee” Brown flies blindly into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
October 17, 2011 12:30 pmAdi Daddy
Adi Dassler created adidas, earning him a spot in the KICKS Hall of Fame.
October 13, 2011 11:55 amDeep Roots
Sonny Vaccaro, Godfather of grassroots basketball, makes the KICKS Hall of Fame.
October 12, 2011 11:55 amRaw Force
Rasheed Wallace’s Air Force One addiction made him a lock for the KICKS Hall of Fame.
September 26, 2011 2:07 pmSo Fresh, So Clean
Buggin’ Out scrubbed his J’s well enough to make it into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
September 23, 2011 1:36 pmThe Architect
Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many Jordans, was a shoo-in for the KICKS HOF.
September 6, 2011 2:30 pmSuper Lotto
Patrick Ewing was drafted into the NBA in 1985 and into the KICKS Hall of Fame 18 years later.
September 5, 2011 6:00 pmFollow the Leader
Sheryl Swoopes paved the way, so an induction into the KICKS Hall of Fame was only right.
September 1, 2011 11:09 amBig Mama’s House
Grandmama earned a spot in the KICKS Hall of Fame the moment LJ slipped that dress on.
August 31, 2011 12:02 pmAbsolutely FABulous
Michigan’s Fab Five was a no-brainer addition to the KICKS Hall of Fame.
August 29, 2011 1:18 pmPace Setter
Mel Daniels may be the toughest member of the KICKS Hall of Fame.
August 26, 2011 3:09 pmTougher Than Leather
Run-DMC rocked their shell-toe adidas into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
August 24, 2011 12:53 pmLethal Weapons
It was only right that Magic Johnson and Larry Bird entered the KICKS Hall of Fame together.
August 22, 2011 10:29 amCool Cat
Clyde Frazier is the coolest member of the KICKS Hall of Fame—of anywhere, really.
August 19, 2011 12:41 pmThe Original
Chuck Taylor had to be a first-ballot KICKS Hall of Fame inductee.
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Air Jordan VI ‘World Cup’ (KICKS)
- Josh McRoberts Fined $20K for Forearm Shiver on LeBron James
- Nets Playoff Ticket Prices Up 87 Percent Despite Game 2 Loss
- Oscar Robertson Thinks Carmelo Anthony Should Sign With the Houston Rockets
- Pacers GM Kevin Pritchard Tweets: ‘Frank Vogel’s Job is Safe’
- Mike Conley Wins 2013-14 NBA Sportsmanship Award
- Duke, UConn to Play in New Jersey Next Year
- Pau Gasol Wants ‘Significant Changes’ Before Re-Signing With the Lakers
- Phil Jackson Says the San Antonio Spurs are No Dynasty
- View All »