Adi’s House Party Includes Young Jeezy… And You
One sick contest.
MTV, Foot Locker and adidas have put together a contest that doesn’t really have a whole lot to do with sneakers, but could be of interest if you’re a Young Jeezy fan.
Visit Footlocker’s House Party Challenge site to build an online house party through your Facebook, Myspace, etc. pages. The person who builds the biggest online house party wins a pretty fat prize that’s centered around Young Jeezy’s US tour. Prizes include:
- A flight with 10 of your friends to see Jeezy in concert (destination isn’t specified).
- Two nights of deluxe hotel accommodations.
- A personal concierge in un-said city to aid you in spending the $5000 you’ll have. You’ll also have a personal chauffeur and limo access for three days.
- Dinner at a restaurant in un-said city for you and your friends.
- A swag bag, chalk-full of adidas originals clothing.
- Check the contest site for full details.
Of course, this contest revolves around the ad campaign the stripes have where they’ve packed their favorite affiliated athletes and entertainers into a house for a wild-looking party. Since I like the ad so much, I’ve linked it here. Enjoy.