Contest: Train Like The Pros
Brandon Jennings’ exact workout program is the perfect holiday gift.
With Christmas three weeks away, SLAM is giving you a chance to win the gift that keeps on giving by allowing you to train like a pro. Go Pro Workouts gives you the most complete basketball-training regimen allowing you to chart, track and improve your game in every area.
This online workout program, complete with video and full description of specified workouts, allows you to strengthen your game and intensify your workout.
Where most workouts give you a general breakdown of what you should be doing, Go Pro provides you with special insight directly from an NBA star, enhancing the experience with everything from inside workout tips to nutrition and meal suggestions to playlists to get you going. The Go Pro community allows you to connect, discuss and share your progress with others as well.
SLAMonline is giving one lucky winner the opportunity to better their game by winning a workout regimen designed and used by star point guard Brandon Jennings presented by Go Pro Workouts. You will gain access to Brandon’s exact strength and conditioning program, which includes a comprehensive eight-week program to show you what it takes to reach the elite level. Throughout the eight-week process, Brandon will be your personal basketball training coach by taking you through his exact workouts.
A SLAM subscription is on every hoop fan’s stocking stuffer list, but we want you to bring in the new year by being a better basketball player.
All you have to do is make sure you’re following us at @SLAMonline, and at noon, we will ask a question about Brandon Jennings. The first person to tweet us the right answer will win the Go Pro Workout.
After you win, we will message you the code to use on goproworkouts.com to start training!
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Pau Gasol Wants ‘Significant Changes’ Before Re-Signing With the Lakers
- Phil Jackson Says the San Antonio Spurs are No Dynasty
- Raptors’ Jamaal Magloire on Kevin Garnett: ‘He’s a Talker Who Can’t Back it Up’
- Nick Young Throws an Awful First Pitch at Dodgers Game (VIDEO)
- LaMarcus Aldridge Outduels Dwight Howard in Game 2 (VIDEO)
- Dallas Mavericks Tie Series With San Antonio Spurs in Game 2 (VIDEO)
- LeBron James Drops 32 Points on the Bobcats in Game 2 Win (VIDEO)
- Gerald Henderson With Huge Block on Udonis Haslem at the Rim (VIDEO)
- NBA Playoff Kicks of the Night
- View All »