Contest: Train Like The Pros
Brandon Jennings’ exact workout program is the perfect holiday gift.
With Christmas three weeks away, SLAM is giving you a chance to win the gift that keeps on giving by allowing you to train like a pro. Go Pro Workouts gives you the most complete basketball-training regimen allowing you to chart, track and improve your game in every area.
This online workout program, complete with video and full description of specified workouts, allows you to strengthen your game and intensify your workout.
Where most workouts give you a general breakdown of what you should be doing, Go Pro provides you with special insight directly from an NBA star, enhancing the experience with everything from inside workout tips to nutrition and meal suggestions to playlists to get you going. The Go Pro community allows you to connect, discuss and share your progress with others as well.
SLAMonline is giving one lucky winner the opportunity to better their game by winning a workout regimen designed and used by star point guard Brandon Jennings presented by Go Pro Workouts. You will gain access to Brandon’s exact strength and conditioning program, which includes a comprehensive eight-week program to show you what it takes to reach the elite level. Throughout the eight-week process, Brandon will be your personal basketball training coach by taking you through his exact workouts.
A SLAM subscription is on every hoop fan’s stocking stuffer list, but we want you to bring in the new year by being a better basketball player.
All you have to do is make sure you’re following us at @SLAMonline, and at noon, we will ask a question about Brandon Jennings. The first person to tweet us the right answer will win the Go Pro Workout.
After you win, we will message you the code to use on goproworkouts.com to start training!
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Portsmouth Invitational Tournament Live Stream (VIDEO)
- Bulls Playoff Tickets Drop In Price For Fourth Straight Season
- Outgoing Milwaukee Bucks Owner Pledges $100 Million for New Arena
- Tyson Chandler Doesn’t Want to ‘Waste Another Season’
- Top Recruit A’ja Wilson Commits To South Carolina
- Kansas State Gives Head Coach Bruce Weber an Extension
- Report: Kobe Bryant Already Vacationing in France
- Blake Griffin Suspended for 16th Technical Foul (UPDATE)
- Gary Payton on Today’s Point Guards: ‘Not on My Level’ (VIDEO)
- View All »