Athletic Propulsion Labs Archives
April 11, 2012 12:32 pmKicks: APL Concept 2 ‘Red/Energy’
APL introduces new colorway to celebrate Saks Fifth Avenue event.
February 23, 2012 11:27 amKicks: APL Concept 2 Black/Grey Now Available for Pre-Order
October 17, 2011 3:46 pmKicks: APL’s One-Day BANiversary Event
Athletic Propulsion Labs celebrates one-year anniversary of NBA ban.
October 7, 2011 2:34 pmKicks: APL Introduces Supercar-Inspired Shoe Laces
September 13, 2011 11:34 amKicks: APL Concours Cool Grey
Jump higher in this fresh colorway.
August 23, 2011 10:55 amGiveaway: APL Concours
Leave a comment and win a pair of jump-enhancing APL kicks!
May 10, 2011 1:41 pmKicks: APL Concours Drop May 17
February 14, 2011 2:34 pmAPL’s to be Sold in Foot Locker
February 10, 2011 12:17 pmWanna Jump Higher?
Tell us what you’ll do with some added vertical and you could win a free pair of APL kicks.
March 26, 2010 2:48 pmInterview with Athletic Propulsion Labs Founders
Adam and Ryan Goldston introduce themselves.
March 12, 2010 12:04 pmIntroducing APL
Athletic Propulsion Labs: The next big thing in shoes.
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Mike Krzyzewski Will Reportedly Return as USA Basketball Coach
- Phil Jackson Says He Laughed When the Lakers Hired Mike D’Antoni
- Philadelphia Selected To Host Re-Launch of AND1 Summer Remix Basketball Tournament
- Dwight Howard Reportedly Torn Between the Lakers and Rockets
- LeBron James Not Afraid to Challenge Roy Hibbert at the Rim
- New York Knicks Don’t Expect Jason Kidd to Retire
- Charlotte Hornets May Not Bring Back the Original Team Colors
- Lakers GM Denies Rift Between Dwight Howard and Mike D’Antoni
- Death Threats Made Against Tony Parker During Game 1
- View All »