KICKS Hall of Fame Archives
August 27, 2012 11:08 amMaking Huarstory
The Nike Huarache 2K4 fits neatly into only one category: the KICKS Hall of Fame inductees.
August 20, 2012 11:46 amNew Age
Vince Carter leaped over Frédéric Weis and into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
September 26, 2011 2:07 pmSo Fresh, So Clean
Buggin’ Out scrubbed his J’s well enough to make it into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
September 23, 2011 1:36 pmThe Architect
Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many Jordans, was a shoo-in for the KICKS HOF.
September 6, 2011 2:30 pmSuper Lotto
Patrick Ewing was drafted into the NBA in 1985 and into the KICKS Hall of Fame 18 years later.
September 5, 2011 6:00 pmFollow the Leader
Sheryl Swoopes paved the way, so an induction into the KICKS Hall of Fame was only right.
September 1, 2011 11:09 amBig Mama’s House
Grandmama earned a spot in the KICKS Hall of Fame the moment LJ slipped that dress on.
August 31, 2011 12:02 pmAbsolutely FABulous
Michigan’s Fab Five was a no-brainer addition to the KICKS Hall of Fame.
August 24, 2011 12:53 pmLethal Weapons
It was only right that Magic Johnson and Larry Bird entered the KICKS Hall of Fame together.
August 22, 2011 10:29 amCool Cat
Clyde Frazier is the coolest member of the KICKS Hall of Fame—of anywhere, really.
August 19, 2011 12:41 pmThe Original
Chuck Taylor had to be a first-ballot KICKS Hall of Fame inductee.
August 18, 2011 5:45 pmIt’s The Shoes
The first KICKS Hall of Fame inductee was—of course—Michael Jordan.
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Portsmouth Invitational Tournament Live Stream (VIDEO)
- Bulls Playoff Tickets Drop In Price For Fourth Straight Season
- Outgoing Milwaukee Bucks Owner Pledges $100 Million for New Arena
- Tyson Chandler Doesn’t Want to ‘Waste Another Season’
- Top Recruit A’ja Wilson Commits To South Carolina
- Kansas State Gives Head Coach Bruce Weber an Extension
- Report: Kobe Bryant Already Vacationing in France
- Blake Griffin Suspended for 16th Technical Foul (UPDATE)
- Gary Payton on Today’s Point Guards: ‘Not on My Level’ (VIDEO)
- View All »