December 5, 2013 4:13 pmThe Least Mediocre
Who will win the Atlantic Division—and why you should care.
November 26, 2013 3:22 pmStats in Translation
Ten of the most telling advanced stats of the ’13-14 season.
June 7, 2013 5:29 pmOutliers of Game 1
Three stats from Game 1 that (likely) won’t happen again.
June 6, 2013 2:15 pmFinals Factors
The numbers say the Heat will win in 6.
May 2, 2013 2:56 pmThe Logic Behind Hack-Asik
Why Scott Brooks’ strategy actually made sense.
April 24, 2013 3:59 pmGame of a Lifetime
The numbers say Golden State’s red-hot shooting won’t happen again.
January 25, 2012 10:00 amCompressed Schedule Wreaking Havoc on NBA Stats
June 15, 2009 2:00 pmThe NBA Is Becoming More Data Friendly
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Steve Blake Out 6 Weeks Due to Elbow Injury
- Former UNC Big Man John Henson Protests Suspension of Two Tar Heels
- Jazz Poke Fun at Lakers and Kobe Bryant With Marvin Williams Comeback (VIDEO)
- Paul George Says He Would Beat Kevin Durant 1-on-1
- LeBron James, Kevin Durant Lead All-Star 2014 Balloting Returns
- Raptors and Knicks Reportedly Working on a Trade for Kyle Lowry
- Raymond Felton Out 2-3 Weeks Due to Strained Hamstring (UPDATE)
- Kobe Bryant Responds to Criticism from Jim Brown (VIDEO)
- Maurice Cheeks Wants Brandon Jennings to Play Better Defense
- View All »