Tinker Hatfield Archives
December 5, 2012 1:58 pmThe Scoop on the Air Jordan XX8
Twelve things that you probably haven’t heard about the just-unveiled AJ XX8.
March 21, 2012 2:30 pmThey’ve Got the Jazz
Learn how designers Tinker Hatfield and Tom Luedecke dug into America’s urban history to create the Air Jordan 2012.
February 17, 2012 11:54 amSLAM Presents JORDAN BRAND
A sick new collectible issue is on sale now!
September 23, 2011 1:36 pmThe Architect
Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many Jordans, was a shoo-in for the KICKS HOF.
January 27, 2011 2:58 pmVideo: Air Jordan 2011 – Design Inspiration
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Doc Rivers to Discuss His Future With Celtics GM Danny Ainge
- Mark Jackson Not Worried About Contract Extension from the Golden State Warriors
- Gregg Popovich Made Questionable Decisions Late in Game 6
- Dwyane Wade Refuses to Discuss Knee Injury in Game 6
- Ray Allen Won’t Soon Forget Three-Pointer That Saved Miami’s Season
- Manu Ginobili and the Spurs ‘Devastated’ After Game 6
- LeBron James and Chris Bosh Motivated By Title Preparations for the Spurs
- Heat and Spurs Stage an Epic Fourth Quarter in Game 6 (VIDEO)
- Chris Bosh Delivers Big Performance in Game 6 (VIDEO)
- View All »