Tinker Hatfield Archives
December 5, 2012 1:58 pmThe Scoop on the Air Jordan XX8
Twelve things that you probably haven’t heard about the just-unveiled AJ XX8.
March 21, 2012 2:30 pmThey’ve Got the Jazz
Learn how designers Tinker Hatfield and Tom Luedecke dug into America’s urban history to create the Air Jordan 2012.
February 17, 2012 11:54 amSLAM Presents JORDAN BRAND
A sick new collectible issue is on sale now!
September 23, 2011 1:36 pmThe Architect
Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many Jordans, was a shoo-in for the KICKS HOF.
January 27, 2011 2:58 pmVideo: Air Jordan 2011 – Design Inspiration
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Marcin Gortat Wants the NBA to Allow Fighting
- 2014 Jordan Brand Classic Rosters Revealed
- Anthony Bennett to Miss 3 Weeks With Knee Strain
- Knicks Reportedly Confident Phil Jackson Will Accept Front-Office Job
- Chandler Parsons Says Houston Rockets are the NBA’s Best Team
- Wichita State Becomes First Team To Enter NCAA Tournament Perfect Since 1991
- Damian Lillard Calls Patrick Beverley’s ‘Antics’ Irritating
- Josh Smith and Rajon Rondo Talk About Teaming Up in the NBA
- Nerlens Noel Targeting April 4 for NBA Debut
- View All »