Tom Luedecke Archives
March 21, 2012 2:30 pmThey’ve Got the Jazz
Learn how designers Tinker Hatfield and Tom Luedecke dug into America’s urban history to create the Air Jordan 2012.
January 27, 2011 7:12 pmAir Jordan 2011 Wear Test
Rocking the new J’s at the World’s Most Famous Arena.
2:58 pmVideo: Air Jordan 2011 – Design Inspiration
January 26, 2011 4:07 pmThe Air Jordan 2011 Is Here!
The latest in a storied line meets the press.
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Steve Blake Out 6 Weeks Due to Elbow Injury
- Former UNC Big Man John Henson Protests Suspension of Two Tar Heels
- Jazz Poke Fun at Lakers and Kobe Bryant With Marvin Williams Comeback (VIDEO)
- Paul George Says He Would Beat Kevin Durant 1-on-1
- LeBron James, Kevin Durant Lead All-Star 2014 Balloting Returns
- Raptors and Knicks Reportedly Working on a Trade for Kyle Lowry
- Raymond Felton Out 2-3 Weeks Due to Strained Hamstring (UPDATE)
- Kobe Bryant Responds to Criticism from Jim Brown (VIDEO)
- Maurice Cheeks Wants Brandon Jennings to Play Better Defense
- View All »