SLAM/Breakdown Trivia Challenge Returns!
Tune in December 11 to win a SLAM Prize Pack!
All you have to do to win is check out the December trivia question right here on the contest page and then listen to The Breakdown with Dave & Audley online radio show to win a great SLAM prize pack! Hosts Dave Mendonca and Audley Stephenson will reward the first caller with the correct answer. Here’s Dave and Audley’s question for December:
“Who was the first player, drafted out of high school, to score double figures in his NBA debut?”
Tune into the show at 9 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, December 11 to call-in your answer for your chance to win! Online Editor Ryne Nelson will be on the program that night to share his insights on the magazine, the website and latest happenings in the NBA.
For more from Dave and Audley, check out TheBreakdownShow.com.
Comments are off so no one puts the right answer here…save it for December 11!
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Rajon Rondo’s High School Coach Says Carmelo Anthoy Recruiting Him to the Knicks
- The Big Apple Classic Returns Next Weekend
- Nate Robinson Fined $25000 for Saying Referees Hate Him
- Post Pics of SLAM 174 on Twitter and Instagram With the Hashtag #mySLAM
- George Mason Suspends Forward Anali Okoloji for Stomping on Opponent
- Derrick Rose Says He Will Never Recruit Other Superstars
- Glen ‘Big Baby’ Davis at His Lowest Weight Since the 8th Grade
- Joakim Noah Still Doesn’t Like the Miami Heat
- Danny Ainge Says Rajon Rondo Not Close to Returning
- View All »