SLAM/Breakdown Trivia Challenge Returns!
Tune in December 11 to win a SLAM Prize Pack!
All you have to do to win is check out the December trivia question right here on the contest page and then listen to The Breakdown with Dave & Audley online radio show to win a great SLAM prize pack! Hosts Dave Mendonca and Audley Stephenson will reward the first caller with the correct answer. Here’s Dave and Audley’s question for December:
“Who was the first player, drafted out of high school, to score double figures in his NBA debut?”
Tune into the show at 9 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, December 11 to call-in your answer for your chance to win! Online Editor Ryne Nelson will be on the program that night to share his insights on the magazine, the website and latest happenings in the NBA.
For more from Dave and Audley, check out TheBreakdownShow.com.
Comments are off so no one puts the right answer here…save it for December 11!
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- 2014 Jordan Brand Classic Rosters Revealed
- Anthony Bennett to Miss 3 Weeks With Knee Strain
- Knicks Reportedly Confident Phil Jackson Will Accept Front-Office Job
- Chandler Parsons Says Houston Rockets are the NBA’s Best Team
- Wichita State Becomes First Team To Enter NCAA Tournament Perfect Since 1991
- Damian Lillard Calls Patrick Beverley’s ‘Antics’ Irritating
- Josh Smith and Rajon Rondo Talk About Teaming Up in the NBA
- Nerlens Noel Targeting April 4 for NBA Debut
- LeBron James Ditches Facemask Early
- View All »