SLAM/Breakdown Trivia Challenge Returns!
Tune in December 11 to win a SLAM Prize Pack!
All you have to do to win is check out the December trivia question right here on the contest page and then listen to The Breakdown with Dave & Audley online radio show to win a great SLAM prize pack! Hosts Dave Mendonca and Audley Stephenson will reward the first caller with the correct answer. Here’s Dave and Audley’s question for December:
“Who was the first player, drafted out of high school, to score double figures in his NBA debut?”
Tune into the show at 9 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, December 11 to call-in your answer for your chance to win! Online Editor Ryne Nelson will be on the program that night to share his insights on the magazine, the website and latest happenings in the NBA.
For more from Dave and Audley, check out TheBreakdownShow.com.
Comments are off so no one puts the right answer here…save it for December 11!
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Charlotte Bobcats Sign Chris Douglas-Roberts
- Seton Hall Guard Tom Maayan to Reenlist in Israeli Defense Forces
- Head Coach Brian Shaw Banned Junk Food from Denver Nuggets Locker Room
- LeBron James Punched in the Shoulder By a Pacers Fan (VIDEO)
- Sacramento Kings Not Concerned About Rudy Gay’s Poor Stats
- Kevin Durant No Longer Worried About Shooting Percentages
- Mike D’Antoni Disagrees With Kobe Bryant on Lakers’ Start
- Blazers’ Joel Freeland and Luke Babbit Fought in Practice Last Season
- Doc Rivers Thinks Jason Kidd Should Give Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce More Minutes
- View All »