September 4, 2013 11:44 amShoe Music
Rising MMG rapper Rockie Fresh is particular about his rhymes—and his sneaks.
10:46 amThe Gifted
With the release of the Nike KD VI, nice guy and not-nice scorer Kevin Durant heads home to release his signature sneaker.
10:44 amPimp My Rides
After years of being a relatively underground market, sneaker customizing has gone mainstream in a major way.
For the past five years, photographer Jeff Harris has helped SLAM bring sneakers to life.
September 3, 2013 2:34 pmLa Familia
Under Armour Basketball’s grassroots presence, innovative technologies and close-knit atmosphere have the brand pointed in the right direction.
12:21 pmFit Like A…
Gary Payton zooms into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
12:20 pmMoney Time
The ever-mouthy Lil’ Penny sweet-talks his way into the KICKS Hall of Fame.
10:56 amStepping Up To The Plate
With its Flight Plate technology and Blake Griffin and Russell Westbrook providing the highlights, Jordan Brand isn’t slowing down.
August 22, 2013 10:30 am#TBT
As our quintessentially New York writer learned, Mr. Throwback Vintage Sports Gear is the place for classics.
August 21, 2013 12:45 pmHoliday Season
After four seasons and one All-Star appearance in Philly, Jrue Holiday is taking his game—and adidas kicks—to New Orleans.
August 20, 2013 12:06 pmThe Stash Down Under
Meet Garvin Louie, the LeBron James of sneaker collectors.
August 19, 2013 2:02 pmComeback Season
Just like they did when they first dropped, the Reebok Kamikaze IIs still stand out whether you’re on or off the court.
August 5, 2013 11:20 amThe City Game: Toronto
With its massive, multi-ethnic population, the Toronto area is at the center of Canada’s basketball boom.
August 1, 2013 12:33 pmNorthern Star
Trying to keep up with Tyus Jones, our new diary writer and probably the best PG in the class of 2014? Good luck.
12:30 pmTyus Jones’ Basketball Diary, Part One
Our new diarist talks about his favorite players, TV shows, music and more.
LATEST NEWS & RUMORSView all »
- Former Rutgers Forward Derrick Randall Suing School Over Mike Rice Scandal
- Free $500 1-Day NBA Fantasy Contest!
- Dipset x Reebok Classic ‘Christmas In Miami’ Commercial (VIDEO)
- Chris Paul, Lil’ Chris and Blake Griffin Star in Kids Foot Locker Ad (VIDEO)
- Paul George Calls Kevin Durant the NBA’s Toughest Cover
- Kobe Bryant Says First Game ‘Not as Bad as I Thought’
- Paul Pierce Hopes to Play Against the Boston Celtics Tonight
- Utah Jazz to Honor Jerry Sloan With Jersey Retirement (VIDEO)
- Tyreke Evans Out 1-2 Weeks due to Ankle Sprain
- View All »