A SHORT QUIZ
1) The last time Michael Jordan was featured in Slamadamonth, he was shown dunking on:
a) Manute Bol
b) Shawn Bradley
c) Dikembe Mutombo
d) Bobby Sura
e) The Taliban
2) The reason Michael Jordan sticks his tongue out when he drives is:
a) he was constantly auditioning for the role of Air Bud.
b) he received so much fan mail he had no choice but to lick stamps during games.
c) he was copying his father, who did the same thing while working around the house.
d) he didn’t—it’s all trick photography
e) he really, really liked Gene Simmons.
3) Obviously, this play is the only highlight that ever gets shown from this game. How much did the Bulls lose by?
a) The didn’t—they won by 40.
4) Why did Cliff Levingston fall down (frame 2)?
a) The floor was wet.
b) He was wearing the wrong shoes for the surface.
c) He thought Mike would laugh and turn the ball over.
d) The ball-fake worked.
e) There was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
5) What did Oakley say to Tree Rollins in the final frame?
a) “Hey! You need your car washed?”
b) “Ever think about retiring and becoming an assistant with the Pacers?”
c) “Mike dunks, I point. Is that a problem?
d) “I think I shall never see/A poem as lovely as a Tree Rollins getting posterized!”
e) I don’t know, but we sure can’t print it.
Answers: 1c, 2c, 3d, 4d, 5e