So, uh, Steve Novak is releasing two New Era hats. He designed them in honor of his hometown, Milwaukee. The first hat has a royal and black knit marled fabric and the Milwaukee “M” on the front of the cap. The second design pays tribute to “Great Lakes Blue” through faux blue suede 9FIFTY and a cream Wisconsin state logo. The cap also sports a woven side patch of the Bucks’ new arena, paying tribute to the team owning the future.
Steve Novak x New Era Collab for Two Hats
- Patty Mills Leads Australia Past Team USA in World Cup Exhibition Game 🇦🇺
- Dwight Howard To Sign With Lakers After Grizzlies Buyout
- Trae Young & John Collins Team Up at USA Basketball! 👀
- Hawks Ink Marcus Derrickson To Exhibit 10 Deal
- Potential 2019-20 NBA Court Designs Leaked
- Phoenix Suns Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Dennis Smith Jr Goes OFF at Remy Runs! 😈
- The ‘Bone White’ Yeezy 500 is Live on StockX
- Kemba Walker, Donovan Mitchell And Marcus Smart Named Leaders Of Team USA
- Several Teams Interested In Trevor Booker
- T-Wolves GM: Andrew Wiggins Has ‘Got to Be a Main Contributor’
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: ‘I Am Not Russell Westbrook’
- De’Aaron Fox Says His Otherworldly Speed is ‘Kind of Natural’
- James Harden Says Media ‘Narrative’ Cost Him the MVP Last Season
- Montrezl Harrell: ‘There’s Going to Be a Lot More Stuff You’re Going to See This Year̵...
- Kemba Walker Leads Team USA Past Australia
- Boston Celtics Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?