The Bucks recently acquired veteran guard Eric Bledsoe from the Phoenix Suns, and now the scuttlebutt around the league is they are making a concerted push to acquire veteran center DeAndre Jordan from the Los Angeles Clippers. […]
Sources said Clipper officials have targeted three Bucks in any deal for Jordan.
One is John Henson, who is currently the team’s starting center, while the others are reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon, who lost his starting spot when Bledsoe came aboard, and standout swingman Khris Middleton.
The Clippers, I’ve been told, are adamant in acquiring at least two of the aforementioned Bucks and may even demand all three of them.
Report: Bucks Making ‘Concerted Push’ To Acquire DeAndre Jordan
- NBA Exploring Avenues to Hold 2021 All-Star Game in March
- Andrew Wiggins: Warriors Trade ‘Worked Out in the Best Favor for Both’
- Nets Interested In Acquiring Kevin Love, JaVale McGee
- The Full Picture
- J.J. Barea Headed To Spain For Next Chapter Of Career
- Clint Capela Is Making History In First Season Playing For Hawks
- James Borrego Says LaMelo Ball Needs To Take Better Care Of Ball
- Steph Curry Passes Reggie Miller For Second Most Three Pointers in NBA History
- Jaylen Brown Makes NBA History For Most Points Scored In Under 20 Minutes
- Pistons Warned Not To Sign Christian Wood in 2019
- LeBron James: ‘It Would Be Great’ to Visit White House, President Biden
- Mavs Award Defensive Player Of Game Belt After Each Win
- Olympic Cancellation Rumors Could Take Pressure Off NBA
- Mavs Consider Preseason Games Close to Home For Luka Doncic
- Kendrick Nunn On 2020 NBA Rookie of the Year Award: ‘I Feel Like I Should’ve Won’
- Jarrett Allen On James Harden Trade: ‘I Would Do It, I’m Not Going To Lie’
- Sale of WNBA’s Atlanta Dream ‘Close to Being Finalized’
- Caris LeVert: ‘This Trade Could’ve Saved Me In The Long Run’