“I’ll tell you the No. 1 reason why LeBron ain’t gonna capitulate to anything that Dan Gilbert wants to do.
“Because what Dan Gilbert wants to do—from what I’m being told—is sell the team.
“They’re more viable as a commodity if LeBron James is on your squad, as opposed to if LeBron James leaves.
“That’s one of the reasons why Dan Gilbert wanted him to commit to 3-5 years. Because within that time span, you sell the team, you get money out the wazoo.”
Rumor: Dan Gilbert Wants To Sell The Cleveland Cavaliers
- Lonzo Ball Has Eyes Set on Most Improved
- Jeremy Lin: ‘I Will Be Waiting For Free Agency and Preparing Myself For the NBA’
- Goran Dragic: ‘It’s My Job To Do What Needs To Be Done’
- 2020 NBA Playoffs: Western Conference Finals Preview
- 2020 NBA Playoffs: Eastern Conference Finals Preview
- Knicks Preparing Trade Offer for CP3
- Jaylen Brown Calls for Enactment of George Floyd Bill
- Warriors Hire Shaun Livingston, Leandro Barbosa
- Pau Gasol, Wife Honor Kobe Bryant’s Family With Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Paul George: Clippers ‘Still In The Driver’s Seat’ vs Nuggets
- Report: Bucks Willing To Spend To Improve Roster Around Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Daryl Morey Will Be ‘Under Review’ by Rockets Owner
- Kevin Durant: ‘I Didn’t Care About Being the King of New York’
- Kyle Lowry Thinks Pascal Siakam Will Come Back Even Better
- ‘We’re Not Underdogs’: Jimmy Butler Says Heat Remain Confident vs Celtics
- Ray Allen Praises Devin Booker, Bradley Beal
- Kevin Durant Impressed by Graham, LaVine, Porzingis
- Report: Chauncey Billups Candidate For Pacers Coaching Job