“I’ll tell you the No. 1 reason why LeBron ain’t gonna capitulate to anything that Dan Gilbert wants to do.
“Because what Dan Gilbert wants to do—from what I’m being told—is sell the team.
“They’re more viable as a commodity if LeBron James is on your squad, as opposed to if LeBron James leaves.
“That’s one of the reasons why Dan Gilbert wanted him to commit to 3-5 years. Because within that time span, you sell the team, you get money out the wazoo.”
Rumor: Dan Gilbert Wants To Sell The Cleveland Cavaliers
- Los Angeles Lakers Unveil 2020 Championship Banner
- Alex Rodriguez and Marc Lore to Reach Agreement to Purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves, Lynx
- The New York Knicks are Headed to the Playoffs For the First Time Since 2013
- Heat Announce Victor Oladipo to Have Season-Ending Surgery
- Donovan Mitchell Out For Rest of the Regular Season With Ankle
- Armoni Brooks Sets NBA Record For Most 3-pointers Made as a Rookie in First 17 Games
- Syracuse’s Alan Griffin Enters the NBA Draft, Plans to Sign With Agent
- Unity ‘Til Infinity: Skylar Diggins-Smith, Nneka Ogwumike, Sue Bird, and Diana Taurasi Cover S...
- Knicks Monitoring Stars Around League Who Could Seek Trade
- Alex Rodriguez-Led Group Hasn’t Closed Timberwolves Deal Yet
- Cavaliers Assistant Lindsay Gottlieb Takes Prestigious Job at USC
- Enes Kanter on Observing Ramadan and Fasting While Competing
- Jaylen Brown Out for Remainder of Season Following Wrist Surgery
- 182—Russell Westbrook Now NBA’s All-Time Triple-Double Record Holder
- J. Cole SLAM 232 and Exclusive Cover Tees Available Now!
- J. Cole Covers SLAM 232
- 2022 NBA Draft Prospect Yannick Nzosa is Ready to Make the Congo Proud
- LeBron James Could Return Either Against New York Knicks or Houston Rockets