Marion spent a half-day in Cleveland to meet with the Cavaliers on Monday, and he remains intrigued about the opportunity to join LeBron James and possibly Kevin Love – even on a veteran-minimum contract.
The Pacers had reached out to Marion early in free agency, before signing C.J. Miles and Rodney Stuckey. In the wake of Paul George’s injury, Indiana has turned its attention to replenishing the wing position and several veteran scorers remain available, including Jordan Hamilton and Jordan Crawford.
Report: Pacers Making a ‘Strong Push’ for Shawn Marion
- John Wall Unlikely To Play During 2019-20 Season
- Tim Duncan To Join Spurs’ Coaching Staff
- RARE AIR: Kia Nurse Is Living Out Her Dream with Jordan Brand
- Wizards To Offer Bradley Beal Max Extension
- LaMelo Ball TORCHES Drew League with Unlimited Range! 🎯
- Chris Paul Exclusive Workout at CP3 Elite Camp in North Carolina! 🔥
- Trae Young Drops 31 Points in Drew League Debut! 🤯
- Kyree Walker Wants all the SMOKE! 💨 Dream Vision vs. Urban Elite!
- Lakers Claim Kostas Antetokounmpo Off Waivers
- ‘Gonna Look Like a Travel But It’s Not’: James Harden Working on New Move
- Kyle Korver, Milwaukee Bucks Agree To One-Year Deal
- Bucks Agree To Two-Way Deal With Frank Mason III
- Wizards Name Tommy Sheppard General Manager
- Mavericks Waive Kostas Antetokounmpo
- Karl-Anthony Towns: Tom Thibodeau’s Player Development a ‘Slap in the Face’
- Pacers Agree To Deal With Justin Holiday
- NBA Veteran Kosta Koufos To Become Highest Paid American In EuroLeague
- Magic Agree To Re-Sign Amile Jefferson On One-Year Deal