An active user of social media, Diaw made his own contract announcement on Twitter. His Twitter posting on Sunday evening: “Hey Spurs fans, good news I stay in San Antonio for a few more years. Lets win it again.”
An NBA source familiar with Diaw’s negotiations said the deal is for three seasons at $22 million. The third season is partially guaranteed.
Diaw, 32, appeared in 79 of 82 regular season games last season, averaging 9.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists. His workload increased dramatically as the playoffs progressed and he averaged slightly more than 35 minutes per game in The Finals.
Spurs to Re-Sign Boris Diaw to 3-Year $22 Million Deal
- Rockets Owner ‘Kinda Surprised’ By Carmelo Anthony’s Exit
- The ‘Citrin’ Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is Now Live on StockX
- The ‘Cloud White’ Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is Now Live on StockX
- Jimma Gatwech Is Entering 2020 NBA Draft?! 😱
- Larry Brown: Pistons Said They Were Drafting Carmelo Anthony in 2003
- NBA Board Of Governors Passes New Provisions On Tampering, Traveling
- Mavericks Sign Yudai Baba
- Hawks To Add Tahjere McCall To Training Camp Roster
- The “Game Royal” AJXII is Now Live on StockX
- SHAQ’S KIDS GOT GAME! 😤 Shareef and Shaqir O’Neal Are High-Flyers!
- Rockets To Sign Thabo Sefolosha
- Detroit Pistons Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Houston Rockets GM: ‘Yes. We’re Favorites’
- Doc Rivers: Clippers Knew ‘Oklahoma City Wanted to Break Their Team Up’
- Deal Between Suns, Haywood Highsmith Falls Through
- Anthony Davis: Lakers Looking Beyond Rivalry With Clippers
- Nuggets To Bring Tyler Zeller To Training Camp
- Chicago Bulls Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp