The adidas Originals Top Ten Hi is a certified classic basketball sneaker. With a rich history of having been worn by some of the NBA’s greatest players, the Top Ten Hi continues on today as a viable lifestyle option. Decked out in an all ‘Fox Red’ leather upper with gold detailing, these Top Tens and its old-school style will have you reminiscing about the glory days of hip-hop, dookie chains and butter soft leather jackets. Make sure you flex proper if you decide to cop. Available now direct from adidas for $140.
adidas Originals Top Ten Hi ‘Fox Red’ (KICKS)
adidas has just released another classic in its Top Ten Hi 'Fox Trot.'
- Jarrett Allen On James Harden Trade: ‘I Would Do It, I’m Not Going To Lie’
- Sale of WNBA’s Atlanta Dream ‘Close to Being Finalized’
- Caris LeVert: ‘This Trade Could’ve Saved Me In The Long Run’
- Nikola Jokic’s Teammate Believes He’s a Hall of Fame Talent
- NBA World Reacts to Collin Sexton Spoiling Nets’ Big 3 Debut
- James Harden On Round Two With Kevin Durant: ‘We Were Young In Oklahoma City, We’re Grown Me...
- Steph Curry on James Wiseman: ‘I Used To Get Benched For Acie Law”
- Victor Oladipo: ‘I Know That Better Days Are Ahead For The Houston Rockets’
- Delonte West Is Working At Rehab Facility He Attended
- John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins Confronted James Harden In Team Meeting
- CJ McCollum Fractures Left Foot, To Miss At Least 4 Weeks
- Kyrie Irving Purchases Home for Family of George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Plan to Trade or Release Kevin Porter Jr.
- Rafael Stone on Victor Oladipo: ‘Your Hope Is It’s A Perfect Marriage’
- Sixers Thought They Had A Done Deal With Rockets For James Harden
- Luka Doncic Passes Michael Jordan on All-Time Triple-Double List
- Bam Adebayo: ‘We Didn’t Play To The Miami Heat Culture’
- Damian Lillard Challenges Teams To Be ‘More Disciplined’ With COVID-19 Protocols