In Sunday’s match up between the the L.A. Sparks and the New York Liberty, all sorts of fresh new footwear were ripping up the Garden’s hardwood. From Swin Cash to Jasmine Lister, different models of high top basketball shoes were on display. Browse through the photos by our man Gemini Keez to get a better look.
WNBA Kicks: L.A. Sparks vs New York Liberty (KICKS)
The best sneakers from New York's 79-70 win over Los Angeles on Sunday.
- Steph Curry Becomes Oldest To Win Scoring Title Since Michael Jordan
- Houston Rockets Sign Cam Reynolds For the Rest of Regular Season
- Kings Tie NBA Record for Missing Playoffs—Louis King Still Posts Career-High Numbers
- NBA Creates a New Social Justice Champion Award For Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- NBA Releases Extensive 21-Game Schedule For This Weekend
- Dwight Howard Suspended For His 16th technical Foul in Haslem Dust Up
- Udonis Haslem on Debut: ‘I Finished It The Only Way [I] Could..With An Ejection’
- SLAM Presents GARNETT, Exclusive Cover Tees, and Long Sleeves Available Now!
- SLAM Presents KOBE: The Ultimate Tribute Issue Available Now!
- Maccabi Tel Aviv-Standout Elijah Bryant Signs With Milwaukee Bucks
- Gary Payton II Expected to Sign With Golden State Warriors
- Draymond Green: ‘We’re Not No We Believe 2.0’
- Zach LaVine Would Take Discount if Bulls Can Add Talent Around Him
- JJ Redick to Miss Remainder of Regular Season With Heel Injury
- Los Angeles Lakers Unveil 2020 Championship Banner
- Alex Rodriguez and Marc Lore to Reach Agreement to Purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves, Lynx
- The New York Knicks are Headed to the Playoffs For the First Time Since 2013
- Heat Announce Victor Oladipo to Have Season-Ending Surgery