What are your plans for the upcoming season?
Murray: “You’re going to have to see. I’m putting in a lot of work. I’m watching a lot of film. I’m ready to lead. I’m ready to be the vocal point from offense to defense.
“I’m just ready to go, starting with training camp. I’m not going to say I’m going to average this. I’m going to do that or do that.
“My mindset is go in to training camp and go ask Coach Pop, What do you need me to do? And whatever he needs me to do… He’s a legend. He’s been around the game for decades. And obviously, he’s going to have a plan.
“My job is to continue to work hard and come to training camp ready to go.”
Dejounte Murray Says He’s Ready To Lead Spurs Next Season 💪🏽
- Rumor: Dec. 1 Likely To Be Opening Day For NBA Training Camp
- Duncan Robinson a ‘Top Commodity’ on Trade Market
- Korver Speaks on Racial Inequality in America
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’
- Riley Says Lakers' Title Deserves Asterisk
- Amar'e Reunites With Nash on Nets' Staff
- CJ McCollum Interviews Kamala Harris on ‘ReMaking America’
- Hayward Drawing Trade Interest From Pacers
- Lakers Coach: ‘Every Team Wanted Alex Caruso’
- Filmmaker Marcus Mizelle On Why Kinston, NC is a Basketball Heaven
- NBA Wants to Keep Play-In Tournament For No. 8 Seed
- NBA Targets 72-Game Season, Beginning Dec. 22
- JR Smith on Lakers Role: ‘It Was One of The Hardest Things I Ever Really Had To Do’