What are your plans for the upcoming season?
Murray: “You’re going to have to see. I’m putting in a lot of work. I’m watching a lot of film. I’m ready to lead. I’m ready to be the vocal point from offense to defense.
“I’m just ready to go, starting with training camp. I’m not going to say I’m going to average this. I’m going to do that or do that.
“My mindset is go in to training camp and go ask Coach Pop, What do you need me to do? And whatever he needs me to do… He’s a legend. He’s been around the game for decades. And obviously, he’s going to have a plan.
“My job is to continue to work hard and come to training camp ready to go.”
Dejounte Murray Says He’s Ready To Lead Spurs Next Season 💪🏽
- Several Teams Interested In Trevor Booker
- T-Wolves GM: Andrew Wiggins Has ‘Got to Be a Main Contributor’
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: ‘I Am Not Russell Westbrook’
- De’Aaron Fox Says His Otherworldly Speed is ‘Kind of Natural’
- James Harden Says Media ‘Narrative’ Cost Him the MVP Last Season
- Montrezl Harrell: ‘There’s Going to Be a Lot More Stuff You’re Going to See This Year̵...
- Kemba Walker Leads Team USA Past Australia
- Boston Celtics Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?
- Kevin Porter Jr ERUPTS for 40-Point Triple-Double in Seattle Pro-Am Return 🔥
- Nick Nurse: Pascal Siakam Has Got to Be ‘The Man’ for Toronto
- FOR THE FAMILY: Giannis Antetokounmpo and His Brothers Built the Nike Freak 1
- Minnesota Timberwolves Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Brooklyn Nets Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- NBA Roster Counts: 2019 Training Camp
- Gordon Hayward is ‘Back to No Restrictions’
- PJ Tucker: ‘It’s Time for My Extension Right Now’
- De’Aaron Fox: ‘I Don’t Crave to Be in a Big Market’