Sources familiar with the situation told Sporting News that Butler is uncertain about playing with Wiggins — Butler had problems last season with Wiggins, his work ethic and his approach on the defensive end of the floor.
Thibodeau has had similar problems with Wiggins in the past, too, and he had some hope that bringing a tough-minded veteran like Butler into the locker room would spur Wiggins to improve. It didn’t.
Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Uncertain’ About Playing With Andrew Wiggins
- Wizards Name Tommy Sheppard General Manager
- Mavericks Waive Kostas Antetokounmpo
- Karl-Anthony Towns: Tom Thibodeau’s Player Development a ‘Slap in the Face’
- Pacers Agree To Deal With Justin Holiday
- NBA Veteran Kosta Koufos To Become Highest Paid American In EuroLeague
- Magic Agree To Re-Sign Amile Jefferson On One-Year Deal
- Erik Spoelstra: ‘This is a Really Important Summer for Dion Waiters’
- SLAM 223 Is On Sale Now 🏆
- Cam Reynolds Agrees To Two-Way Deal With Bucks
- Tobias Harris: ‘We’re for Sure at the Top in the East’
- Nike Files Countersuit Against Kawhi Leonard
- Pacers Agree To Deal With Amida Brimah
- Shaquille Harrison, Bulls Agree To One-Year Deal
- Mike D’Antoni: Houston ‘One of the Favorites in the West, if Not the Favorite’
- Dwight Howard Thanks Kobe Bryant for Calling Him ‘Soft’
- Spencer Dinwiddie Says Kyrie Irving Discussed Joining Nets in December
- Thunder Could Keep Chris Paul For The 2019-20 Season.
- Shaquille O’Neal: ‘I Would Teach Those Guys How to Beat the Superteams’