Sources familiar with the situation told Sporting News that Butler is uncertain about playing with Wiggins — Butler had problems last season with Wiggins, his work ethic and his approach on the defensive end of the floor.
Thibodeau has had similar problems with Wiggins in the past, too, and he had some hope that bringing a tough-minded veteran like Butler into the locker room would spur Wiggins to improve. It didn’t.
Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Uncertain’ About Playing With Andrew Wiggins
- Kobe Bryant: Kawhi Leonard Wanted Challenge of Winning Without LeBron James
- ‘He Can Shoot Better’: Kevin Durant Gives Stephen Curry Edge Over Russell Westbrook
- Marcus Morris: Celtics Placed Kyrie Irving’s Emotions Ahead of the Team
- Jazz Agree To Extend Joe Ingles’ Deal By One Year
- Grizzlies Decline Josh Jackson’s Fourth-Year Option
- Jimma Gatwech vs Pro Dunkers at PUMA Dunk Contest!
- Nets, Taurean Prince Agree To Two-Year Extension
- Cavaliers Claim Alfonzo McKinnie Off Waivers
- Zion Williamson Out 6-To-8 Weeks Following Surgery
- Spurs, Dejounte Murray Agree to Four-Year Extension
- Timberwolves Release Tyrone Wallace
- Pacers, Domantas Sabonis Agree To Four-Year Extension
- Jaylen Brown, Celtics Agree To Four-Year, $115M Extension
- Detroit Pistons To Waive Joe Johnson
- Josh Christopher, Dior Johnson & DeVontes Cobbs SNAPPED on Trash Talkers? 🤬
- Raptors Convert Oshae Brissett’s Deal Into Two-Way Contract
- Bronny James Gets First BIG Dunk at Sierra Canyon 😤
- Kings, Buddy Hield Reach Four-Year Extension