Last week we asked you to come up with a caption for this picture…
We have a winner. First, some of the captions that were good but not quite good enough…
• “Eva, c’mon, its just like in the movie Ghost.”
• “This isn’t plaster…Timmy spilled his personality all over my arms. Boy is this gonna mess up my floater.”
• “Papier mache IS French, but it’s not as fun as I thought.”
• “Always wear clean drawers; you never know when you’ll have to pose half-nude and covered in plaster”
• “Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks they can mess with Pascal Giberne.”
• “At least I’m not playing for the Knicks”
• “It’s time for Tony to add Rep. Foley to his “block sender” list.”
• “So what was the name of this magazine again?”
• “last night i went out and got plastered”
All great responses, but…the winner is…(drumroll)…Rich, who wrote…
• “Tony Parker provides motion capture for NBA 1K7 for the Atari 2600 in stores 9/25/1982.”
Rich, send me an email with your hat size and we’ll send you a New Era special-made SLAM 100 fitted hat.
Thanks for playing everyone, and whenever you find a funny picture out there, send it in!