I missed a day of work, and more punny, a D.A.Y. of work. So, the Player of the D.A.Y. yesterday was Carlos Boozer with his 22 and 21 against Golden State. Yao had a shot with 32 and 14, but that was against Indy. Interesting how the two contestants for Player of the D.A.Y. were facing the two teams that made a trade this season that has one of them possibly heading to the playoffs and the other heading towards the lottery. Because of that trade, Boozer was more eligible for the award, and he won it.
Player of the D.A.Y.
- SLAM’s Top Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- Lonzo Ball On Guarding LaMelo in the NBA: ‘I Know His Game Pretty Well, So It Might Be A Tough...
- Isaiah Thomas: ‘I Really Feel Like I’m Back’
- Pistons Add Depth And Shooting With Wayne Ellington On One-Year Deal
- Brandon Ingram, Pelicans Agree to Five-Year Max Deal
- Bam Adebayo to Sign Five-Year Max Extension
- Wizards GM Tommy Sheppard Denies Claim That John Wall Requested A Trade
- Kelly Oubre Jr. Takes Shot At Suns After Being Traded To Warriors
- The SLAM Rewind Series Tipoffs With Full Reprint of Issue 32
- A Day in the Life of NBA Insider Shams Charania
- Cavaliers to Re-Sign Veteran Guard Matthew Dellavedova
- Suns to Sign Sharpshooter Langston Galloway
- Tacko Fall to Stay in Boston on Two-Way Contact
- Markieff Morris Set to Run it Back With Lakers
- Rockets Ink Jae’Sean Tate To Three-Year Deal
- Rockets, DeMarcus Cousins Agree to Deal
- Wolves, Juan Hernangomez to Finalize a Three-Year Deal
- Dario Saric will return to the Suns, finalizing a three-year deal