This was bound to happen. A model mixed up Charles and Gnarls Barkley. The Chuckster was not amused. Did she think he was Cee-Lo (if he’s still calling himself that)? That is pretty funny. They better talk about this on Inside the NBA tomorrow night.
Sir Gnarls Barkley
- Draymond Green: ‘We’re Not No We Believe 2.0’
- Zach LaVine Would Take Discount if Bulls Can Add Talent Around Him
- JJ Redick to Miss Remainder of Regular Season With Heel Injury
- Los Angeles Lakers Unveil 2020 Championship Banner
- Alex Rodriguez and Marc Lore to Reach Agreement to Purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves, Lynx
- The New York Knicks are Headed to the Playoffs For the First Time Since 2013
- Heat Announce Victor Oladipo to Have Season-Ending Surgery
- Donovan Mitchell Out For Rest of the Regular Season With Ankle
- Armoni Brooks Sets NBA Record For Most 3-pointers Made as a Rookie in First 17 Games
- Syracuse’s Alan Griffin Enters the NBA Draft, Plans to Sign With Agent
- Unity ‘Til Infinity: Skylar Diggins-Smith, Nneka Ogwumike, Sue Bird, and Diana Taurasi Cover S...
- Knicks Monitoring Stars Around League Who Could Seek Trade
- Alex Rodriguez-Led Group Hasn’t Closed Timberwolves Deal Yet
- Cavaliers Assistant Lindsay Gottlieb Takes Prestigious Job at USC
- Enes Kanter on Observing Ramadan and Fasting While Competing
- Jaylen Brown Out for Remainder of Season Following Wrist Surgery
- 182—Russell Westbrook Now NBA’s All-Time Triple-Double Record Holder
- J. Cole SLAM 232 and Exclusive Cover Tees Available Now!