QUOTES OF THE DAY
“This is called an ass-whooping game. We’re going to open a can of ass-whoop and see what happens.” — Don Nelson.
“I wasn’t even thinking about the ball, to be honest with you. As long as it’s going in, I don’t care what it’s supposed to look or feel like.” — Josh Smith.
• If you’re going to write about Eddie Johnson being charged with sexually assaulting a minor, make sure you write about the right Eddie Johnson.
• Shaq has introduced a new one-armed free throw style. And D-Wade is still complaining about the new ball.
• Cat Mobley says he’ll come off the bench.
• The Celtics picked up Luke Jackson, essentially for nothing. Wonder why they’d want Luke Jackson?
• The Pacers aren’t sure when Stephen Jackson will return.
• The Warriors found the ass-whoop.
• Eddie House is down.
• Linkstigator Nick Collison “put on a show” in the Sonics game last night. Holla!
• The first victim of the new quick-trigger rule? Kirk Hinrich.