After being suspended last season for failing a drug test and seeing the Nets’ playoff hopes go up in smoke, Cliff Robinson says he’s willing to suck it up and take another hit of that Jersey stuff. In an unusually blunt interview, Robinson admits that he knew the positive test result was only a matter of time, and that he’ll need to rebuild trust. Robinson isn’t just blowing smoke — the Nets organization probably won’t be able to trust him for some time, after the way he stoned their postseason chances. But at the same time, Robinson gives the Nets a quality big man who can sneak outside and light it up. Rest assured, though, that the Nets won’t toke, er, take any foolishness from Robinson. This is his second chance — let’s hope he doesn’t puff, puff, pass it away.
Waiting to Exhale…
- Reggie Bullock Signs Re-Worked Two-Year Deal With Knicks
- Mark Cuban Fined $50K for Leaking Info from Board of Governors Meeting
- Report: J.R. Smith ‘Unlikely’ to Join the Los Angeles Lakers
- Rockets Owner Fined $25K for Commenting on Russell Westbrook Trade
- Warriors Didn’t Sign D’Angelo Russell “With The Intention Of Just Trading Him,R...
- Andre Iguodala Trade Talks Hit “Standstill”
- Pelicans Waive Big Man Christian Wood
- Cavaliers Release J.R. Smith To Waivers
- NEVER IN DOUBT: Coby White’s Unprecedented Journey to the NBA
- ‘Hell, Nah’: Stephen Curry Doesn’t Want Load Management
- Lonzo Ball Ready for ‘Fresh Start’ With the Pelicans
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: ‘I Am at 60 Percent of My Potential’
- Sixers, Ben Simmons Agree To Five-Year Max Extension
- Nets To Sign Henry Ellenson To Two-Way Contract
- LaMelo Ball SHUTS DOWN the Drew League! 😤 #1 Pick in Next Year’s NBA Draft?
- Trey Burke’s Pull-Up Game is CRAZY! Shows Out at Kingdom Pro-Am!
- Anthony Davis Would Put Lakers Roster ‘Up Against Anybody’
- CBA Explained: The Stretch Position