July in Las Vegas isn’t just synonymous with NBA Summer League basketball. For thousands of young hoopers, it’s known for being one of the most anticipated times in the AAU calendar. Thousands of youth travel teams converge in the desert throughout the month for an array of tourneys, which for many teams mark the end of their summer AAU season. Among those events is the Las Vegas Classic, presented by Hal Pastner’s Bigfoot Hoops. The prestigious summer showcase, which counts over 300 NBA players as alumni, is a massive tournament that brings club teams from throughout the world, from different age groups and talent levels, to Vegas to compete in front of college coaches. Over 950 teams, playing 2,700 games on over 50 courts will partake in this year’s festivities from July 20-24. Check out the video above to see an essence of what summer AAU basketball, perfectly embodied by the Las Vegas Classic, is all about.
Bigfoot Hoops’ Las Vegas Classic Slated for July 20-24 (VIDEO)
Over 950 teams, playing 2,700 games on over 60 courts.
- The ‘Citrin’ Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is Now Live on StockX
- The ‘Cloud White’ Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is Now Live on StockX
- Jimma Gatwech Is Entering 2020 NBA Draft?! 😱
- Larry Brown: Pistons Said They Were Drafting Carmelo Anthony in 2003
- NBA Board Of Governors Passes New Provisions On Tampering, Traveling
- Mavericks Sign Yudai Baba
- Hawks To Add Tahjere McCall To Training Camp Roster
- The “Game Royal” AJXII is Now Live on StockX
- SHAQ’S KIDS GOT GAME! 😤 Shareef and Shaqir O’Neal Are High-Flyers!
- Rockets To Sign Thabo Sefolosha
- Detroit Pistons Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Houston Rockets GM: ‘Yes. We’re Favorites’
- Doc Rivers: Clippers Knew ‘Oklahoma City Wanted to Break Their Team Up’
- Deal Between Suns, Haywood Highsmith Falls Through
- Anthony Davis: Lakers Looking Beyond Rivalry With Clippers
- Nuggets To Bring Tyler Zeller To Training Camp
- Chicago Bulls Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Stephen Curry Wants To Make His Olympic Debut In 2020