Teaming up with Pistons PG Brandon Jennings, Under Armour is back with the UA Performance Chino pant, introduced last fall as the perfect complement to “the athlete’s life when he’s not performing.” With a year’s worth of tweaks and redesigns, the Performance Chino now has a soft but durable sweat-wicking fabric, four-way stretch for mobility and an elastic stretch waistband for maximum comfort. Under Armour has long promised to bring more apparel innovation to the off-court game, and the Performance Chino is the first in that lane. For more info and to order a pair for yourself, click here.
Brandon Jennings Stars in Under Armour Ad (VIDEO)
- Olympic Cancellation Rumors Could Take Pressure Off NBA
- Mavs Consider Preseason Games Close to Home For Luka Doncic
- Kendrick Nunn On 2020 NBA Rookie of the Year Award: ‘I Feel Like I Should’ve Won’
- Jarrett Allen On James Harden Trade: ‘I Would Do It, I’m Not Going To Lie’
- Sale of WNBA’s Atlanta Dream ‘Close to Being Finalized’
- Caris LeVert: ‘This Trade Could’ve Saved Me In The Long Run’
- Nikola Jokic’s Teammate Believes He’s a Hall of Fame Talent
- NBA World Reacts to Collin Sexton Spoiling Nets’ Big 3 Debut
- James Harden On Round Two With Kevin Durant: ‘We Were Young In Oklahoma City, We’re Grown Me...
- Steph Curry on James Wiseman: ‘I Used To Get Benched For Acie Law”
- Victor Oladipo: ‘I Know That Better Days Are Ahead For The Houston Rockets’
- Delonte West Is Working At Rehab Facility He Attended
- John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins Confronted James Harden In Team Meeting
- CJ McCollum Fractures Left Foot, To Miss At Least 4 Weeks
- Kyrie Irving Purchases Home for Family of George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Plan to Trade or Release Kevin Porter Jr.
- Rafael Stone on Victor Oladipo: ‘Your Hope Is It’s A Perfect Marriage’
- Sixers Thought They Had A Done Deal With Rockets For James Harden