Throughout the summer, NBA stars have been hooping in gyms and at parks all over the country. To round out NBA week at Dyckman Park, Brandon Jennings, Kemba Walker and DeMar DeRozan along with rapper The Game came out to play in the East vs. West game. With Team NIKE ballers like Anthony “IRobot” Glover and Adris “Too Hard To Guard” DeLeon playing for the East, things got intense. As the video shows, Jennings and DeLeon have a storied history playing against one another, making it more than just a streetball contest.
Video: Game, Jennings and DeRozan at Dyckman
- Korver Speaks on Racial Inequality in America
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’
- Riley Says Lakers' Title Deserves Asterisk
- Amar'e Reunites With Nash on Nets' Staff
- CJ McCollum Interviews Kamala Harris on ‘ReMaking America’
- Hayward Drawing Trade Interest From Pacers
- Lakers Coach: ‘Every Team Wanted Alex Caruso’
- Filmmaker Marcus Mizelle On Why Kinston, NC is a Basketball Heaven
- NBA Wants to Keep Play-In Tournament For No. 8 Seed
- NBA Targets 72-Game Season, Beginning Dec. 22
- JR Smith on Lakers Role: ‘It Was One of The Hardest Things I Ever Really Had To Do’
- Victor Oladipo, Pacers Could Re-Visit Extension Talks
- Timberwolves Don’t See Clear Choice at Top of Draft