Wizards PG John Wall has made the leap this season, following up an All-Star campaign by leading Washington to a 30-15 record, good for No. 2 in the Eastern Conference. JWall himself is averaging 17.2 points per game and a League-leading 10.2 assist per game, while also earning the admiration of the fans, who voted him a starter in the All-Star Game. One intrepid YouTube user put together this dope mixtape of Wall’s career to date, above. Check it out, and get ready to see a lot more of Wall come All-Star Weekend.
John Wall ‘Rise to Stardom’ Mixtape (VIDEO)
- Trail Blazers Introduce Bold New City Jerseys for 2020-21
- Hawks Shopping No. 6 Pick For Proven Talent and Playoff Push
- Steve Nash On Upcoming Season: ‘We’re Playing For a Championship’
- Danny Green on a December Start: ‘I Wouldn’t Expect to See LeBron There’
- The Social Change Fund Partners with Chopra Global to Provide Support for Teachers
- Mavs Eye Trades to Add Pivotal Third Star
- Rockets Tab Mavs Assistant Stephen Silas as Next Head Coach
- Sixers in Advanced Talks to Hire Daryl Morey as Head of Basketball Ops
- Agreement Reached for Sale of Utah Jazz Franchise
- Rumor: Dec. 1 Likely To Be Opening Day For NBA Training Camp
- Duncan Robinson a ‘Top Commodity’ on Trade Market
- Korver Speaks on Racial Inequality in America
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’