Last week’s Jordan Brand Classic was a perfect example of just how talent-heavy Kentucky’s incoming freshman class will be this fall. For starters, the two MVPs of the prestigious all-star game were Kentucky-bound guards De’Aaron Fox (23 points and 5 rebounds) and Malik Monk (22 points and 5 rebounds). The future backcourt duo were also the only ones to score over 20 points in the showcase. Down low in the post, high-flyer Edrice Adebayo posted 15 points and 5 boards, while frontcourt teammate-to-be Wenyen Gabriel chipped in 4 points and 3 rebounds. Want to know what each recruit is like and what each brings to the program? Check out the video above of their time in New York last week to get a preview of what’s to come in Lexington next season.
Kentucky Will Reload Roster This Fall (VIDEO)
The future of Big Blue Nation was on display last week in NYC.
- Clint Capela Is Making History In First Season Playing For Hawks
- James Borrego Says LaMelo Ball Needs To Take Better Care Of Ball
- Steph Curry Passes Reggie Miller For Second Most Three Pointers in NBA History
- Jaylen Brown Makes NBA History For Most Points Scored In Under 20 Minutes
- Pistons Warned Not To Sign Christian Wood in 2019
- LeBron James: ‘It Would Be Great’ to Visit White House, President Biden
- Mavs Award Defensive Player Of Game Belt After Each Win
- Olympic Cancellation Rumors Could Take Pressure Off NBA
- Mavs Consider Preseason Games Close to Home For Luka Doncic
- Kendrick Nunn On 2020 NBA Rookie of the Year Award: ‘I Feel Like I Should’ve Won’
- Jarrett Allen On James Harden Trade: ‘I Would Do It, I’m Not Going To Lie’
- Sale of WNBA’s Atlanta Dream ‘Close to Being Finalized’
- Caris LeVert: ‘This Trade Could’ve Saved Me In The Long Run’
- Nikola Jokic’s Teammate Believes He’s a Hall of Fame Talent
- NBA World Reacts to Collin Sexton Spoiling Nets’ Big 3 Debut
- James Harden On Round Two With Kevin Durant: ‘We Were Young In Oklahoma City, We’re Grown Me...
- Steph Curry on James Wiseman: ‘I Used To Get Benched For Acie Law”
- Victor Oladipo: ‘I Know That Better Days Are Ahead For The Houston Rockets’