Modell’s Sporting Goods has released the latest online video under the Modell’s Undercover series. This time, the sporting goods retailer partnered up with Philadelphia 76ers point guard Jrue Holiday to have some fun with the citizens of Philadelphia. Holiday takes the sales floor under the guise of Modell’s sales associate “Andrew” and does his part to get the Philly sports fans to support the Sixers as they gear up for the NBA playoffs. Will fans recognize him? Priceless customer interactions ensue!
Video: Jrue Holiday Works at Modell’s
- Patty Mills Leads Australia Past Team USA in World Cup Exhibition Game 🇦🇺
- Dwight Howard To Sign With Lakers After Grizzlies Buyout
- Trae Young & John Collins Team Up at USA Basketball! 👀
- Hawks Ink Marcus Derrickson To Exhibit 10 Deal
- Potential 2019-20 NBA Court Designs Leaked
- Phoenix Suns Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Dennis Smith Jr Goes OFF at Remy Runs! 😈
- The ‘Bone White’ Yeezy 500 is Live on StockX
- Kemba Walker, Donovan Mitchell And Marcus Smart Named Leaders Of Team USA
- Several Teams Interested In Trevor Booker
- T-Wolves GM: Andrew Wiggins Has ‘Got to Be a Main Contributor’
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: ‘I Am Not Russell Westbrook’
- De’Aaron Fox Says His Otherworldly Speed is ‘Kind of Natural’
- James Harden Says Media ‘Narrative’ Cost Him the MVP Last Season
- Montrezl Harrell: ‘There’s Going to Be a Lot More Stuff You’re Going to See This Year̵...
- Kemba Walker Leads Team USA Past Australia
- Boston Celtics Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?