Lincoln (San Diego) High School star Victor Dean gets a full head of steam and topples one on St. Augustine’s 5-10 PG captain, Chris Banaga. Mind you, Dean’s 6-6, 210 pounds, and is a California first team wide receiver. He runs the 40 in 4.4 seconds and advanced to the California state meet for long jump. Sometimes HS basketball just ain’t fair.
Slamadaday: Victor Dean on Chris Banaga
- Rumor: Dec. 1 Likely To Be Opening Day For NBA Training Camp
- Duncan Robinson a ‘Top Commodity’ on Trade Market
- Korver Speaks on Racial Inequality in America
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’
- Riley Says Lakers' Title Deserves Asterisk
- Amar'e Reunites With Nash on Nets' Staff
- CJ McCollum Interviews Kamala Harris on ‘ReMaking America’
- Hayward Drawing Trade Interest From Pacers
- Lakers Coach: ‘Every Team Wanted Alex Caruso’
- Filmmaker Marcus Mizelle On Why Kinston, NC is a Basketball Heaven
- NBA Wants to Keep Play-In Tournament For No. 8 Seed
- NBA Targets 72-Game Season, Beginning Dec. 22
- JR Smith on Lakers Role: ‘It Was One of The Hardest Things I Ever Really Had To Do’