Stephen Curry had a rare night where he didn’t score in double-figures last night, but the Warriors still clipped the Pistons 105-98 thanks in large part to Curry’s 11 dimes. The craziest was this behind-the-back dish to get out of a double-team and find a wide-open Leandro Barbosa for a three-pointer. Just peep the look on Cartier Martin’s face after the dish. Yup, pretty much explains it all.
Steph Curry Throws Ridiculous Behind-the-Back Assist (VIDEO)
- Anthony Davis Agrees to Five-Year Deal with Lakers
- The Defiant One: Artist Tyrrell Winston found the beauty in old basketballs and weather-torn nets.
- Rockets Trade Russell Westbrook to Wizards for John Wall
- Former NBA Player Junior Bridgeman Has Reached GOAT Status
- RJ Barrett On Missing NBA All-Rookie Teams: ‘It bothered me a lot’
- Blake Griffin: ‘If Developing Young Guys Is The Goal For This Season, Then I’ll Do Whate...
- Gordon Hayward Looks Back On His Time In Boston
- The Everlasting Influence of Allen Iverson
- LiAngelo Ball to Sign One-Year Deal with Pistons
- Victor Oladipo Denies Asking Out of Indiana
- LeBron James to sign a two-year contract extension with the Lakers
- Two Warriors Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- Former First-Overall Pick Andrew Bogut to Formally Retire
- Dennis Schroder Intends to Start For Lakers Next Season
- Former Ivy League Head Coach Opens Up About Bribery Scandal
- Thon Maker to Sign Deal with Cavaliers
- Shareef Abdur-Rahim on the Impact of the 1996 NBA Draft
- Knicks to Sign Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to One-Year Deal