The Warriors got an easy win over the Knicks on Saturday, 125-94 at home. Stephen Curry went off for 25 points, 11 assists, 3 rebounds and 3 steals in 27 minutes. Chef Curry got to cooking in the first half, with 5 three-pointers, including the one above to beat the halftime buzzer off the sick feed from Andrew Bogut.
Stephen Curry Hits Crazy 3-Pointer vs. Knicks (VIDEO)
- Anthony Davis Agrees to Five-Year Deal with Lakers
- The Defiant One: Artist Tyrrell Winston found the beauty in old basketballs and weather-torn nets.
- Rockets Trade Russell Westbrook to Wizards for John Wall
- Former NBA Player Junior Bridgeman Has Reached GOAT Status
- RJ Barrett On Missing NBA All-Rookie Teams: ‘It bothered me a lot’
- Blake Griffin: ‘If Developing Young Guys Is The Goal For This Season, Then I’ll Do Whate...
- Gordon Hayward Looks Back On His Time In Boston
- The Everlasting Influence of Allen Iverson
- LiAngelo Ball to Sign One-Year Deal with Pistons
- Victor Oladipo Denies Asking Out of Indiana
- LeBron James to sign a two-year contract extension with the Lakers
- Two Warriors Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- Former First-Overall Pick Andrew Bogut to Formally Retire
- Dennis Schroder Intends to Start For Lakers Next Season
- Former Ivy League Head Coach Opens Up About Bribery Scandal
- Thon Maker to Sign Deal with Cavaliers
- Shareef Abdur-Rahim on the Impact of the 1996 NBA Draft
- Knicks to Sign Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to One-Year Deal