One of the top remaining undecided prospects in the Class of 2017 is 6-2 PG Trae Young. The Norman, Oklahoma native has cut his college list down to Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Kentucky, Texas Tech and Washington. On Thursday night, the senior stud went to work while at the Shawnee Invitational Tournament, ultimately posting a triple-double (40 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists) in just three quarters. Check out the video above to peep the highlights from BallisLife.
Top-20 Recruit Trae Young Posts Triple-Double In 3 Quarters
The undecided senior PG puts up 40 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists in three quarters.
- Kevin Durant to Miss 2021 All-Star Game, Replaced by Pacers’ Domantas Sabonis
- Atlanta Dream Sold to Investor Group That Includes Former WNBA Star Renee Montgomery
- Draymond Green Remains an Anomaly as the NBA’s Statistical Unicorn
- Celtics GM Danny Ainge: ‘We’ve Been Close’ to Completing Multiple Trades
- Adam Silver Apologizes to Raptors President Masai Ujiri for 2019 Comments
- Mike Conley on All-Star Snub: ‘I Don’t Know What Else to Do’
- Despite Celtics’ Recent Struggles, Jayson Tatum Backs Brad Stevens
- Brandon Ingram On Zion Williamson: ‘I’ve Never Played With A Player As Talented As Me...
- Heat, Sixers, Clippers Among Teams Who Could Trade For Kyle Lowry
- Kyrie Irving Wants NBA to Honor Kobe Bryant With New Logo
- NBA Releases Second Half of 2020-21 Season Schedule
- Devin Booker to Replace Anthony Davis in 2021 NBA All-Star Game
- LeBron James: Devin Booker ‘the Most Disrespected Player in Our League’
- Lakers Waive Two-Time Champion Quinn Cook
- Karl-Anthony Towns: ‘I Want to Build a Legacy in Minnesota’
- Russell Westbrook’s Challenge to Wizards Teammates Helped Spark Win Streak
- Mavericks Rumored to Have Interest in Andre Drummond Trade
- NBA Announces 2021 All-Star Game Reserves