The final episode in the chronicles of streetball powerhouse Team NIKE recaps the long journey Coach Bingo and his troops endured en route to winning the Dyckman Championship. After several ups and downs, The Boys In Black triumphed in the face of adversity, defeating Ooh Way records, 71-70. Although they left Dyckman Park with two losses under their belt from the regular season, the crew showed unity as the team pulled through to win the League Championship. For dessert, the Boys in Black came together one last time and won themselves a city title in the Nike Tournament of Champions. Will they be back next summer? They certainly hope so. Until then, opposing teams must watch the throne.
Video: Team NIKE Episode 10
- Korver Speaks on Racial Inequality in America
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’
- Riley Says Lakers' Title Deserves Asterisk
- Amar'e Reunites With Nash on Nets' Staff
- CJ McCollum Interviews Kamala Harris on ‘ReMaking America’
- Hayward Drawing Trade Interest From Pacers
- Lakers Coach: ‘Every Team Wanted Alex Caruso’
- Filmmaker Marcus Mizelle On Why Kinston, NC is a Basketball Heaven
- NBA Wants to Keep Play-In Tournament For No. 8 Seed
- NBA Targets 72-Game Season, Beginning Dec. 22
- JR Smith on Lakers Role: ‘It Was One of The Hardest Things I Ever Really Had To Do’
- Victor Oladipo, Pacers Could Re-Visit Extension Talks
- Timberwolves Don’t See Clear Choice at Top of Draft