Here is Episode 6 in the chronicles of Dyckman powerhouse Team NIKE. The “Calm Before The Storm” showcases Team NIKE’s dismantling of Rodney Park. The Boys in Black played a near perfect game while their opponents struggled all night long. As soon as Anthony “Africa” Pimble threw down his windmill slam to end the blowout victory, the whole city shifted their focus towards the following week’s game versus Ooh Way Records. Days before the actual showdown, the Dyckman League staff began to distribute game tickets to the fans who ventured uptown to Washington Heights. Meanwhile a little further downtown, Allan “Shep” Sheppard and Keydren “Kee Kee” Clark are spotted enjoying their downtime by walking through Harlem and picking out their tuxedos for Kee Kee’s wedding. Catch Team NIKE in its seventh game next Wednesday (Aug 3) against 914 at Dyckman Park at 8 p.m.
Video: Team NIKE Episode 6
- Korver Speaks on Racial Inequality in America
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’
- Riley Says Lakers' Title Deserves Asterisk
- Amar'e Reunites With Nash on Nets' Staff
- CJ McCollum Interviews Kamala Harris on ‘ReMaking America’
- Hayward Drawing Trade Interest From Pacers
- Lakers Coach: ‘Every Team Wanted Alex Caruso’
- Filmmaker Marcus Mizelle On Why Kinston, NC is a Basketball Heaven
- NBA Wants to Keep Play-In Tournament For No. 8 Seed
- NBA Targets 72-Game Season, Beginning Dec. 22
- JR Smith on Lakers Role: ‘It Was One of The Hardest Things I Ever Really Had To Do’
- Victor Oladipo, Pacers Could Re-Visit Extension Talks
- Timberwolves Don’t See Clear Choice at Top of Draft