After taking over the top spot for the Class of 2017 on ESPN’s national rankings last week, Michael Porter Jr continues to show why he is deserving of the crown. He dropped 52 points to go along with 23 rebounds on Tuesday night against Seattle Prep, improving his Nathan Hale HS squad perfect season so far to a 19-0 record. Coached by three-time NBA All-Star Brandon Roy, whom we spoke with recently about his career shift into coaching, Nathan Hale is currently ranked as the top high school basketball program in the country. According to MaxPreps, Porter is likely averaging “over 35 points and close to 20 rebounds per game” this season.
Washington Commit Michael Porter Jr. Drops 52 Points & 23 Rebounds
Reportedly averaging over 35 points and approximately 20 boards.
- Olympic Cancellation Rumors Could Take Pressure Off NBA
- Mavs Consider Preseason Games Close to Home For Luka Doncic
- Kendrick Nunn On 2020 NBA Rookie of the Year Award: ‘I Feel Like I Should’ve Won’
- Jarrett Allen On James Harden Trade: ‘I Would Do It, I’m Not Going To Lie’
- Sale of WNBA’s Atlanta Dream ‘Close to Being Finalized’
- Caris LeVert: ‘This Trade Could’ve Saved Me In The Long Run’
- Nikola Jokic’s Teammate Believes He’s a Hall of Fame Talent
- NBA World Reacts to Collin Sexton Spoiling Nets’ Big 3 Debut
- James Harden On Round Two With Kevin Durant: ‘We Were Young In Oklahoma City, We’re Grown Me...
- Steph Curry on James Wiseman: ‘I Used To Get Benched For Acie Law”
- Victor Oladipo: ‘I Know That Better Days Are Ahead For The Houston Rockets’
- Delonte West Is Working At Rehab Facility He Attended
- John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins Confronted James Harden In Team Meeting
- CJ McCollum Fractures Left Foot, To Miss At Least 4 Weeks
- Kyrie Irving Purchases Home for Family of George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Plan to Trade or Release Kevin Porter Jr.
- Rafael Stone on Victor Oladipo: ‘Your Hope Is It’s A Perfect Marriage’
- Sixers Thought They Had A Done Deal With Rockets For James Harden