The son of former NBA point guard Greg Anthony made noise last season when he led his team in scoring with 16.9 points to go along with 6.9 assists per game for Archbishop Molloy in Queens, NY as a freshman. Molloy, who throughout the years have featured former NBA guards like Kenny Anderson and Kenny Smith, ultimately made it to the CHSAA city semifinals. Anthony, a 6-1 point guard, was named to the All-CHSAA second-team. Check out the BallisLife video above to peep his play in the youth circuit this summer. He is currently ranked among the top-15 national prospect for the Class of 2019.
WATCH: Greg Anthony’s 10th Grade Son, Cole, Is Up Next In NYC
Cole Anthony is touted as the next top PG prospect out of New York.
- Kobe Bryant: Kawhi Leonard Wanted Challenge of Winning Without LeBron James
- ‘He Can Shoot Better’: Kevin Durant Gives Stephen Curry Edge Over Russell Westbrook
- Marcus Morris: Celtics Placed Kyrie Irving’s Emotions Ahead of the Team
- Jazz Agree To Extend Joe Ingles’ Deal By One Year
- Grizzlies Decline Josh Jackson’s Fourth-Year Option
- Jimma Gatwech vs Pro Dunkers at PUMA Dunk Contest!
- Nets, Taurean Prince Agree To Two-Year Extension
- Cavaliers Claim Alfonzo McKinnie Off Waivers
- Zion Williamson Out 6-To-8 Weeks Following Surgery
- Spurs, Dejounte Murray Agree to Four-Year Extension
- Timberwolves Release Tyrone Wallace
- Pacers, Domantas Sabonis Agree To Four-Year Extension
- Jaylen Brown, Celtics Agree To Four-Year, $115M Extension
- Detroit Pistons To Waive Joe Johnson
- Josh Christopher, Dior Johnson & DeVontes Cobbs SNAPPED on Trash Talkers? 🤬
- Raptors Convert Oshae Brissett’s Deal Into Two-Way Contract
- Bronny James Gets First BIG Dunk at Sierra Canyon 😤
- Kings, Buddy Hield Reach Four-Year Extension