Do you want to unite hoops fans across the globe? Are you professorial in the international language of basketball? Do you want to help spread the world’s growing passion for the game?
Then SLAM has the perfect job for you.
SLAM is accepting applications for internships. Experience with WordPress, Photoshop, video editing and social media platforms is preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• Experience: You will have all the tools to learn how to be a great editor, planner and communicator.
• Exposure: If you’re interested in a career in basketball media, SLAM is an excellent place to start.
• College credit: Available to those who qualify.
• Assist in curating and posting social content
• Help manage SLAM events
• Brainstorm new content ideas
• Perform additional clerical duties to assist the SLAM social and digital team
TO APPLY, TELL US:
1) About Basketball…
• What makes a person fall in love with the game for life?
• Your ideas for connecting with those who care and appreciate the game of basketball.
2) About You…
• A few words about yourself. (Please note, due to legalities we can’t hire minors.)
• Twitter and Instagram handles (if available).
• Any questions you may have.
We apologize, but we will not respond to everyone. You’ll hear from us if we’re interested. Thanks in advance!
To apply, please send us an email with the word Intern in the subject to: [email protected]. Please do not contact any editor directly.