With Melo in town to play the Knicks today, the trade rumor mill is in overdrive, but he told CBS Sports that staying in Denver for the long haul hasn’t been ruled out: “My mind is not made up,’ Anthony said after completing his first full-speed drills after missing two games leading up to Sunday’s noon ET tipoff against the Knicks, one of his suitors via a trade or free agency – whichever comes first. ‘My mind is just to focus on this game [Sunday]; that’s really all I’m focused on right now. My mind is not made up. Where that’s coming from, I don’t know. But my mind is not made up.’ … With 2 1-2 months to go before the Feb. 24 trade deadline, Anthony said he told Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri and executive Josh Kroenke that he hasn’t ruled out signing a three-year, $65 million extension offer that has been on the table since the spring. ‘I met with them last week and I told them I’d think about it,’ Melo said. ‘Which is more than I’ve said. We’ll see. We’ve been having a lot of great conversations.’”