Free agent big man Marcus Camby is reportedly being chased by three teams — Miami, Houston and Chicago are all said to be interested. Per Fox Sports and the Miami Herald: “The Miami Heat are looking to add another big man. Marcus Camby is a strong possibility. Sources said Camby, who cleared waivers Sunday after having his contract bought out last week by Toronto, has narrowed his choices as a free agent to the Heat, Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls. He will decide on a team in the next few days. The 6-foot-11 Camby was courted by the Heat last summer as a free agent. However, he ended up signing a three-year, $13.2 million deal with New York. The Knicks traded Camby earlier this month to Toronto in a deal in which big man Andrea Bargnani went to New York. The Raptors then bought out Camby’s contract. The Heat are interested in signing Camby to a minimum contract, which would be worth $1.4 million for next season. Camby turns 40 next March. If forward Juwan Howard, who finished last season with Miami at 40, doesn’t play, Camby next season would be the NBA’s second-oldest player after Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Nash. Nash turns 40 in February. Camby last season had injury problems and averaged just 1.8 points and 3.3 rebounds. In 2011-12, he averaged 4.9 points and 9.0 rebounds with Portland and Houston, which earned him the contract he got from the Knicks. [...] The Heat has called to express interest in center Marcus Camby, who cleared waivers late this afternoon. Camby intends to consider the Heat, Chicago and Houston, according to a source. ‘Marcus is weighing his options and would like to make a decision in the next few days,’ said his agent, Richard Kaplan.”